SEO Note forum.seonote.info
SEO Note Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Very impressed. Very happy.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    forum.seonote.info Forum Index -> Testimonials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
phil

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:43 am    Post subject: Very impressed. Very happy. Reply with quote

Hi.
Previously I had been using "keynote" & it was so effective that I didn't bother looking for anything better. But recently, upon buying a USB stick that had greater storage capacity to store "portable" software, I encountered a problem with "keynote" wherein WinXP would want to send error reports of to microsoft when "keynote" was run from the new USB. I wasted a day trying to figure out why, but couldn't. But whilst trawling through the internet for any clues that might help, I stumbled upon a mention of "SeoNote". So I visited this site....
...and WOW!
Although the actual site isn't attention grabbing, the software sure was!
I must admit, I haven't actually tried it on the new USB yet. But SeoNote has so many superior features that I thought I'd jump in now and say thanks! I've only bee using it for a couple of hours, but it's got me motivated to resume a lot of the story writing that I'd been avoiding.

Excellent program.

But -- as BTW, it does write a bunch of registry settings (apparently to integrate the seo document type on a computer) so it's not as portable as many people would want it to be (such as teachers who would otherwise encourage students to use it as a portable app)

cheers,
-phil.
igvard

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi phil,

We added this BTW to our TODO. And in the next Seonote version all settings will be write to the SeoSettings.ini file.

Seonote team.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    forum.seonote.info Forum Index -> Testimonials All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: