SEO Note forum.seonote.info
SEO Note Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bug Reprt

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    forum.seonote.info Forum Index -> Support, Bug Reports and Feature Requests (Old)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EssJay

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:38 am    Post subject: Bug Reprt Reply with quote

I have been searching for a freeware outliner for quite some time. In the process I tried a number of them beginning with TreePad, then EssentialPIM free version, MSD Organizer, EverNote, Ecco and finally KeyNote. KeyNote had all the features and was more than I had bargained for. The only trouble was when I copied and pasted anything, the images would not be included. Besides the program required some little getting used to. Discovering SeoNote was a major breakthrough. All my needs were met. The tree type organization and folders were just what I was looking for. And the RTF formatting was a bonanza.

Now the bug part.

I use a P4, 512 MB RAM, running windows XP professinal.

I had created a folder for ebooks in SeoNote on which I added a notes and subnotes in RTF format for various ebooks. I had copied a large text file onto one of the notes and included a few images.

Whenever I selected the entire notebook using Ctrl+A or Ctrl+Shift+End seonote will display the following error message "SEO Note hasencountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience". I am using SEONote Version 1.3.25. This problem does not happen for text files. or small RTF files.

Please help.

Thanks..
igvard

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, we know about this bug and this added to our todo for debug.
Now Seonote not so good work with very big RTF files and images in RTF view.

Sorry about that Sad
EssJay

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank You Very Much. I am looking forward to a more robust SeoNote
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    forum.seonote.info Forum Index -> Support, Bug Reports and Feature Requests (Old) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: