SEO Note forum.seonote.info
SEO Note Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Drag and drop in notes tree not working

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    forum.seonote.info Forum Index -> Bugs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jomexpelp

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:11 pm    Post subject: Drag and drop in notes tree not working Reply with quote

I can't drag and drop notes (to change their location) in the tree, and after trying the tree blinks all the time (as if it were refreshing).

I tried it on several computers (win XP sp2 and sp3) and still doesn't work, but the hotkeys for moving notes are working fine thou.

It's a shame it's not working as this is a basic feature for any notetaking software.

That, plus the slugginess when switching notes containing pictures and the database huge size after inserting images are the only things that are holding me back from using SEOnote as my sole notetaking program.

I'm looking forward for a new version of this great program fixing this problems! Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    forum.seonote.info Forum Index -> Bugs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: