SEO Note forum.seonote.info
SEO Note Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tables

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    forum.seonote.info Forum Index -> Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rlf

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 9:19 pm    Post subject: Tables Reply with quote

I would definitely like to see some improvements in the ability to work with tables.

I find it very useful to store information within tables - all kinds of tables -
and the current Insert Table command is very basic and limited. I am sure that others would also like to see this.

When I try to copy a table made elsewhere into the program it is never copied properly. The column width is much too wide and it isn't possible
to correct this. So I can't even manage a work-around solution.

It would be nice to know that you are aware of these difficulties and that help is on the way.
igvard

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We know about a problems with our tables. And in a next SEO Note versions we will add new features for work with tables.

Thanks.

Seonote team.
mosinterpro

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've just installed 1.3.34 and am trying to work with tables.

Is there a way to change column widths? I don't see any way to manipulate tables. Can delete single cells and rows, but that's it.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    forum.seonote.info Forum Index -> Feature Requests All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: