SEO Note forum.seonote.info
SEO Note Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Report of problems and suggest v.1.3.9

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    forum.seonote.info Forum Index -> Support, Bug Reports and Feature Requests (Old)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pss

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:13 pm    Post subject: Report of problems and suggest v.1.3.9 Reply with quote

Hi ADMIN!

I thank for the concerted effort and the tremendous work made to implement program SEONOTE, until the moment.

I do not know which are the improvements implemented in both last updates (v1.3.8/1.3.9), for me everything works just as in version 1.3.7

The reports of problems and suggestions sent by my have not been solved nor implemented.

I make a summary of them:
1. The program does not keep the customized colors (Set Colors)
2. The functions to insert Links, follow without working. With the exception of insert WebHyperLink.
*** a) Link to File = does not open the selected files (excel, word, etc.)
*** b) Internal HyperLink = Message of Information: (Note "address link" not found).
3. Insert Custom Date: Lack to implement option so that the user customize the form and style to show to the date (dd mmm yyyy) or any combination of this one.
4. RTF Toolbar is too long. Please, to splitter the bar in two or three parts. (My Screen resolution = 800x600 pixels (default)).
5. Some options of menus do not do nor show anything, for example: (Format/ RTF/ Format/ Text Color and Text Fill).
6. The current creation of RTF TABLES, is very basic and simple, must implement to the brevity, all the options that it needs: resize table, add/del cols, rows, combine cell, split cell, cell background color, etc.

I will thank for some commentary on the matter and the possibility of solving the indicated problems.

Please ADMIN, gives answer to the messages !!!.

Regards
Fozzy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:22 pm    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Hi

About link to file, intarnal hyper link - please say what language is you use ? or send few litle sample on bigfozzy@gmail.com

About custom date - please view settings dialog for solve your problem.

RTF toolbar will maked smaller, thanks - our resolutionj is 1048*1024 - sorry :)

And another too - now we prepared very extended version for (SEO Smile realy), and we realy thanks for you suggestion Smile
Koenie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:34 am    Post subject: Re: Report of problems and suggest v.1.3.9 Reply with quote

pss wrote:

6. The current creation of RTF TABLES, is very basic and simple, must implement to the brevity, all the options that it needs: resize table, add/del cols, rows, combine cell, split cell, cell background color, etc.

This is true... Any changes foreseen in this feature?
Fozzy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:09 am    Post subject: Yes Reply with quote

Yes, we will add more function for work with tables, but not now.
Maybe trought 3-5 version.

Now we worked on web integration of SEO Note. This take few time, but result will excelent, we hope Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    forum.seonote.info Forum Index -> Support, Bug Reports and Feature Requests (Old) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: