SEO Note forum.seonote.info
SEO Note Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

F12-bug and suggestion

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    forum.seonote.info Forum Index -> Support, Bug Reports and Feature Requests (Old)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
G. Soet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:40 am    Post subject: F12-bug and suggestion Reply with quote

Thanks for all the updates, Fozzy, Seonote is improving all the time and nearing (and in some respects surpassing) Keynote.

A bug though: whenever I try to use the file manager (F12) it does not work and gives the message: 'Failed to open document'.

Fortunately you recently added the option 'recent files' in the file menu, still I would prefer the longer list in F12.

Suggestion: since so many Seonote-users are ex-Keynote-users, it would be IMHO be a good idea to add the options Open [Keynote-file] and Save as [Keynote file] in the filemenu.

Thanks again,

Soet
Koenie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:39 am    Post subject: Re: F12-bug and suggestion Reply with quote

G. Soet wrote:
A bug though: whenever I try to use the file manager (F12) it does not work and gives the message: 'Failed to open document'.

Should be something local... I cannot reproduce this error, it's working fine on my installation (1.3.13)...
padam

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

got the same problem...
Fozzy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for bug report -will try fix it :)

About open and save file as KeyNote - Use File->Export to -> KeyNote and File-> Import from -> KeyNote. This must work.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    forum.seonote.info Forum Index -> Support, Bug Reports and Feature Requests (Old) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: