SEO Note forum.seonote.info
SEO Note Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SEONOTE IS BECOMING MY FAVORITE PROGRAM! NO JOKE!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    forum.seonote.info Forum Index -> Testimonials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
elenaternikova

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:31 pm    Post subject: SEONOTE IS BECOMING MY FAVORITE PROGRAM! NO JOKE! Reply with quote

This program is becoming immensely useful to me in terms of keeping organized. I am a data freak hoping that Seo will kill this addiction. I only have a few concerns:

1) Improved Compatibility with OpenOfficeOrg 3 (why are people bothering with MS word anymore? OOOrg is the future of PC text & office editing). I am often using strange RTF fonts like Gotype (for creating Weiqi diagrams for the game of 'Go', Google "British Go Association" resources page for Go downloads, so far NO Outliner Ive tried is able to utilize this font like OOOrg can) and also chess fonts (Seo handles the chess fonts very well so no complaint here). On a high note, Seo EASILY handled the use of OpenOffice's Inserted Math Formula Objects, this EXTREMELY impressed me to the point of salivating for math purposes.

2) Stability of large size files (I am trying to use Seonote as a database-type outliner (files that can potentially exceed 100mg+), I know I am probably expecting way too much out of this freeware program but so far for my uses Seo has proved fully capable and somewhat stable, but I have NOT yet approached the mentioned file size of 100mb+.) DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT SEO'S SIZE LIMIT IS, WHEN FILE STABILITY & SPEED START TO DETERIORATE? IF SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW SO I CAN BE FOREWARNED! TY!
A minor complaint: Seo *sometimes* has some issues with large inserted pictures (BMP) esp the ones that are larger than the formatted page, so I have learned to crop all pictures accordingly, this is not really an issue for me.

3) When I use the "Advanced export" feature to export to OpenOffice Seo is sometimes leaving out pictures and little things and such. I have only been using Seo for less than a week so sorry I can't give more detailed info on this. It took a miracle for me to find Seo in the first place amidst all the junk programs out there. I am so glad I found Seo which is hands down the best program for Outlining and organizing personal data.

I have tried almost every other Outliner out there with the exception of Lotus notes. Seonote easily beats them all, including the commercial ones like the deluxe version of Treepad, etc. I would like thank the programmers of SeoNote for a job well done, it is really a privilege to be able to thank Seo personally.
SteveRichard2

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's very kind of you to post you ideas on SEO Note after using it. This will help us (new users) to choose whether use or not to use SEO Note.

After reading this, I think I am going to give it a try Smile

And your are damn right about the Open Office Cool
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    forum.seonote.info Forum Index -> Testimonials All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: