SEO Note forum.seonote.info
SEO Note Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

uncomfortable transition to a new line in a note

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    forum.seonote.info Forum Index -> Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Krirash-man

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:51 pm    Post subject: uncomfortable transition to a new line in a note Reply with quote

By habit from MS Word if I want to go to a new line I press the key combination Ctrl + Enter, and SeoNote open statistics window.It's uncomfortable for me. Ithink it would be great to make this one like in a Word, which is a standard program for many peoples or any visual HTML editiors - where there is a difference between the new line and new paragraph .

Or maybe I just not found how to switch the type of inputing data

Thanks in advance!.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    forum.seonote.info Forum Index -> Feature Requests All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: