SEO Note forum.seonote.info
SEO Note Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hyperlinks

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    forum.seonote.info Forum Index -> Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bmadtiger

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:16 am    Post subject: Hyperlinks Reply with quote

I'm trying to insert hyperlinks to websites in SEO Notes (v1.3.34 on WinXP SP3) and I can only get them to display with the full URL of the website (eg http://www.google.com), but if I paste links from other programs into SEO Notes, they display with just the text not the full URL (eg Google). Using internal links I can paste links to other nodes and display text only, but not when inserting a web or e-mail hyperlinks or even when inserting links to files. How do I insert web and e-mail links that don't display the full URL?

Thanks,
BmAdTiGeR
Marvel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can also import the whole trees from TreePad 2.7 and KeyNote 1.6.5 and also import contents from TXT, RTF, DOC and HTML files to your articles. At the same time you can easily import your own articles to these formats (txt, rtf, html).

The separate window and the editor have context menus. You can access them easily by right-mouse click or by press a special button on your keyboard, which is left to the 'ctrl' button.

SEO Note has the main toolbar which gives you access to the most common operations: create new documents, open existing documents, accomplish simple functions of editing your articles like 'copy', 'paste', 'del' and 'cut', and also 'add date' and 'add time' to your articles.
shrikant44

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

support can refer to a variety of structures in architecture that includes arches, beams, columns, balconies, and stretchers.

seonext complaints
Rozer Smith

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:08 am    Post subject: Hyperlink Reply with quote

An element in an electronic document that links to another place in the same document or to an entirely different document. Typically, you click on the hyperlink to follow the link. Hyperlinks are the most essential ingredient of all hypertext systems, including the World Wide Web.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    forum.seonote.info Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: