SEO Note forum.seonote.info
SEO Note Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Programm Crash after/while closing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    forum.seonote.info Forum Index -> Support, Bug Reports and Feature Requests (Old)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
beaverbears

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:12 am    Post subject: Programm Crash after/while closing Reply with quote

Hello to all!

It is nothing serious I think, but when I close the programm Mircosoft shows a massage that there was a problem with SEO Note with probably loss of data!

In fact it seems to be that there is everythings ok with file after opening it again!

This happens only when I am using this program as user with restricted rights!

With administrative rights there is no massage!

Im using version 1.3.21! I already had this problem with an earlier version, I dont now the number, guess it was 1.3.18! But there the problem appeared after opening the programm first as restricted user (no massage) than as Administrator (no massage) an than again with restricted rights (massage appeared)! After reinstalling the programm and only using it as restricted user no massage appeared!

Now in this version (1.3.21) Microsoft comes up with this problem even using it only as restricted user!

MS signs the msvcr80.dll as problem in the message!

Its a little bit anoying! Only a little bit, but it is!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    forum.seonote.info Forum Index -> Support, Bug Reports and Feature Requests (Old) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: