SEO Note forum.seonote.info
SEO Note Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Program keeps closing on me!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    forum.seonote.info Forum Index -> Support, Bug Reports and Feature Requests (Old)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MythicKarmic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:24 pm    Post subject: Program keeps closing on me! Reply with quote

I'm using Windows XP and I just installed the program but it looks like it is about to start up and then it just vanishes! Never have I seen that happen before. I was wondering if anyone else had.
Embarassed
MythicKarmic
Chris

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm now experiencing a similar thing on a different PC. It installed fine, but after starting, it immediately crashes with an exception. I can send in the exception info. Yesterday, on a different PC, it worked.

Just saw that a new version was uploaded. Probably this is the cause...
Chris

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Checked the actual version (1.3) on the other PC and there it works.

Suggestion: Put the exact version and build number in the filename of the download. So we are sure which version we are talking about, even if it will not install or not run.

The page http://www.seonote.info/download.php has also a wrong version number (1.1, but it's already 1.3).
Ross

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried to install it on 2 different windows 98 but it crashes every time. I downloaded too the last released version but without any result.

The Xp installing instead works properly.

R.
seonote
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:50 am    Post subject: Win98/WinXP Reply with quote

Please tell what version of Windows do you use?

We haven't tested SEO Note on all Win98 builds, therefore the more information you will provide - the faster we will fix this bug Smile

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Win98/WinXP Reply with quote

seonote wrote:

We haven't tested SEO Note on all Win98 builds, therefore the more information you will provide - the faster we will fix this bug Smile

I tried on a win-98 Se running on an Amd 64 processor with 512MbRam, and on a Toshiba Satellite 220 Cs (Pentium 166 Mmx) with 32MbRam.

Messages I had are : http://tinypic.com/nbw6kn.jpg (file c:\progra.....\seo note.exe broken, re-install it and try it again) but clicking on Ok you can see a second message hidden under the first : http://tinypic.com/nbw55y.jpg (c:\progra.....\seo note.exe unable to load the programm. Format is not valid).

I don't know what it mean with format.
seonote
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:38 am    Post subject: Re: Win98/WinXP Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
seonote wrote:

I tried on a win-98 Se running on an Amd 64 processor with 512MbRam, and on a Toshiba Satellite 220 Cs (Pentium 166 Mmx) with 32MbRam.

Messages I had are : http://tinypic.com/nbw6kn.jpg (file c:\progra.....\seo note.exe broken, re-install it and try it again) but clicking on Ok you can see a second message hidden under the first : http://tinypic.com/nbw55y.jpg (c:\progra.....\seo note.exe unable to load the programm. Format is not valid).

I don't know what it mean with format.

Please zip and send SEO Note.exe to bigfozzy@yandex.ru - we will test if your installation was done correctly.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    forum.seonote.info Forum Index -> Support, Bug Reports and Feature Requests (Old) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: