SEO Note forum.seonote.info
SEO Note Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thanks for providing the forum

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    forum.seonote.info Forum Index -> Testimonials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chris

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:23 pm    Post subject: Thanks for providing the forum Reply with quote

I had just written an email and suggested to provide a discussion forum. Only a couple of hours later it was already there. I am even more excited now. The current version is already a great software. But if you will stay so responsive to feedback from users, I'm sure it will become a bombastic piece of software over time.

Last edited by Chris on Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:49 pm    Post subject: Thank you, Chris! Reply with quote

Thank you for the great feedback!

We really value your help and will try our best to stay on the road as long, as you need.

Good luck!
cybolon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:05 pm    Post subject: Finally! Reply with quote

Finally somemone realized, that KeyNote (one of the most useful NotesKeepers) has to be replaced, after not being developed anymore.
(Scince 1.6.5)

What I allways missed is here now: A password-protection for chosen folders.
I am confident that some (tiny, still-) missing abilities will be added soon.
(I wrote an e-Mail with suggestions and received an answer immediately)

Thanxalot for doing that great work for free!!! :P

cybolon
(germany)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    forum.seonote.info Forum Index -> Testimonials All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: