SEO Note forum.seonote.info
SEO Note Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Seonote 1.3.26

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    forum.seonote.info Forum Index -> Support, Bug Reports and Feature Requests (Old)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
igvard

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:46 pm    Post subject: Seonote 1.3.26 Reply with quote

This is a new version of our program. In this version we added a work for advanced search through all trees using a selected settings. Also fixed a few bugs with search and replace in the RTF View (rtf document).

In progress a "Find Next" and more settings for advanced search. Also debugging a another bugs.

I think it is the very best answer to the question "Is seonote dead?" Smile
JoeClu

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you for keeping it up.

longing to see the baby racing

Clu
pss

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!

Thanks for the new version!

I have been testing some features that had not previously worked and now functioning properly (for example: Link to File). Congratulations!

Also, they say that it works without any problem under WindowsVista, everything OK.

Now I copy/paste from an OpenOffice file (.odt), and I can paste tables without any problems.

I will use the software to collect, store articles on the web (HTML content, text + images)

Perhaps, many details remain to improve, please planned updates to the program from time to time (3 times annually) or something similar, so it will not be too long between updates and other.

Thanks again! Very Happy
pss
seonote
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now project will go more fast - we receive time for improve it.

I think - upgrades will happens 1-2 per month.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    forum.seonote.info Forum Index -> Support, Bug Reports and Feature Requests (Old) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: