SEO Note forum.seonote.info
SEO Note Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Link to file ?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    forum.seonote.info Forum Index -> Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nainioggeni

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 1:03 pm    Post subject: Link to file ? Reply with quote

About v. 1.3.31.

1. I can insert links to external files (e.g. graphics, pdf, mp3 etc.) in notes, but nothing happens when I click on such a link. That is they are not opened in the programme assciated with the respective extensions. No such problem with links to webpages.

2. The programme always starts with the last opened notes file. Where is the setting to change this?
igvard

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. I can insert links to external files (e.g. graphics, pdf, mp3 etc.) in notes, but nothing happens when I click on such a link. That is they are not opened in the programme assciated with the respective extensions. No such problem with links to webpages.

Can you give more information about your system and external filename extensions for which you added links. (I mean e.g. mp3 pdf etc)

2. The programme always starts with the last opened notes file. Where is the setting to change this?

No setting for it.
seonote
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"2. The programme always starts with the last opened notes file. Where is the setting to change this?"

- add to our features list
WeiseeThity

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:10 pm    Post subject: Same problem Reply with quote

I am said that seonote is very good software. I should switch over to it from keynote. Therefore I am testing this software. I have found the problem discussed here. I searched for its solution. But could not find it. Please answer it if anybody can!

The problem is: nothing happens when link to a file is inserted and clicked.

I use XP sp2.
Bruce

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The "link to file" feature works for me. I've tried it on XP and Windows 2000.
markmays49

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm using XP sp2 and this feature doesn't work at all.

The linked file works fine if I insert object and check the link box, but if I try to do a simple linked file all I get is a non-functional link. It looks like a link but nothing happens if I click on it.
pss

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I agree with patitude!

All the Links that contains, at the end of the chain, a file with extension of music or video (mp3, flv, etc.) does not work, does not open the specified file.

The same links tested, I executed them from 3 different applications and all worked perfectly, as it must be, with the exception of SEO Note.

This problem should be corrected as soon!

Please Admin, look for a solution to the problem.

pss
Ref: SEO Note 1.3.34 version
dvdv882

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:23 am    Post subject: Re: Link to file ? Reply with quote

Nainioggeni wrote:
About v. 1.3.31.

If the direct download link from 'rapid-share' '4 shared', 'easy-share' and 'mega-upload' or others file hosting expired, try to download using your premium account or free account. Link is a special type of file that contains a reference to another file or directory in the form of an absolute or relative path and that affects path-name resolution.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    forum.seonote.info Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: