SEO Note forum.seonote.info
SEO Note Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Inserted files disappearing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    forum.seonote.info Forum Index -> Bugs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
markmays49

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:16 pm    Post subject: Inserted files disappearing Reply with quote

Im having a problem with inserted files disappearing before and after the SEO file has been saved.

I tried inserting a couple pdf files yesterday - sometimes it worked and sometimes they would just vanish. Now Im having the same problem with xls files. I imported one spreadsheet and it worked fine. I imported another and it just blinked off the screen. I tried importing another xls file and it seemed to be okay the first few times I closed and reopened the SEO file, then some of the xls files started disappearing. This has also happened with a spreadsheet that I created and saved within SEO. Any suggestions? I'm not concerned about recovering the missing files, but I would like to avoid this problem in the future.

Thanks!

ETA - Since yesterday I've noticed that if I save and close the SEO file immediately after inserting an object (can be a picture, doc, xls, or pdf) the object doesn't seem to disappear. Once the file has been saved and closed I am able to go back in and edit or change the document. It's very inconvenient to have to save and exit every time I insert or create an object.

Also, if I insert a spreadsheet as an icon and work from icon view the spreadsheet is much more stable and easier to work with. (No blinking off the screen, etc...) It would be nice if I could view and edit a document in the SEO notebook without opening another window, but this is something I can live with.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    forum.seonote.info Forum Index -> Bugs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: