SEO Note forum.seonote.info
SEO Note Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1.3.18 bug (bug in creating a new folder)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    forum.seonote.info Forum Index -> Support, Bug Reports and Feature Requests (Old)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BeefotronX

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:44 pm    Post subject: 1.3.18 bug (bug in creating a new folder) Reply with quote

Whenever I try to create a new folder, the program crashes.

If I right click on the folder tab and click 'New', it crashes.

If I press F7, it crashes.

However, F7 doesn't make SEO Note crash all the time. If I open SEO Note and do not change to a different node--that is, stay on whatever node I am on when the program starts up, I can hit F7 and a new folder is made without crashing. However, I can only do it once. If I try hitting F7 again, it crashes, even if I try opening a new file.
seonote
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks.

We will fix it.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    forum.seonote.info Forum Index -> Support, Bug Reports and Feature Requests (Old) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: