SEO Note forum.seonote.info
SEO Note Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hi all

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    forum.seonote.info Forum Index -> Support, Bug Reports and Feature Requests (Old)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fozzy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:23 am    Post subject: Hi all Reply with quote

Hi all.

Thanks for bug reports. Now we working on bug fix.
But sorry, now we not have enough time for fix all.

Now on seonote working 1 people in free time (he have beginning level of progrmming expirience and working slow), but programmer what develop SEO Note from start now in rest / busy another work. (50%/50%) ( its i Smile )

But after finish this work he again will working on SEO Note

Again sorry and Thanks for support Smile
rdeanstarr

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:57 pm    Post subject: Thanks for the effort...and you know, some of us would pay! Reply with quote

Hi, Andre:

Thanks for the update. I obviously can't speak for everyone, but this is a really great product. Personally, I think you should offer people the option to contribute/donate to development through PayPal. Those who contribute get their issues addressed first. Those who don't, wait, simple as that. Anybody else have any thoughts on this?
KingSky

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I definitely agree... I would be more than happy to contribute!
KingSky

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I definitely agree... I would be more than happy to contribute!

Considering that this is a 'necessary' program for me to have, I would much rather be paying for it than not have it available or updated regularly :)

-K
seonote
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In any case we use it for our internal organization and it will upgrading and upgraiding.

About donation - maybe we add this in future, but after fix all bugs and add more funcionality ))) - we estimate finish it in one-two month. Also we planned add CRM funcionality like Web2.0 in SEO Note - this really need us.
And more integration with web.... and more - our todo list have a more than 3000 items ))))

Thanks - very good hear, what this is pretty program Smile
Sorry for english - now i only learn ....
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    forum.seonote.info Forum Index -> Support, Bug Reports and Feature Requests (Old) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: