SEO Note forum.seonote.info
SEO Note Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bugs

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    forum.seonote.info Forum Index -> Support, Bug Reports and Feature Requests (Old)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zbled

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:01 pm    Post subject: Bugs Reply with quote

Hi everybody,

I've been using seonote for a week now and i've found some bugs so far:

First of all, as mentioned from another user before, the search within a note is not working, which's the most anoying bug for me :)

Second: A Link to another note within seonote is not working, if the linked file is in a closed directory (tree), which means that the directory, that contains the note, is not opened automatically.

Third: File - Properties. Custom Icon. If you select no icon, and just close the window, the icon in the tray will disappear. it reappears when you click "clear tray icon" - until you restart the program. A workaround is to select the standard tray icon from seonote when clicking on "custom icon".

Fourth: Maximized state is sometimes weird, cause seonote only maximizes to the middle of the screen. It's working again when clicking on View - Full screen.

Last of all, is seonote still developed? If so, when can we expect a new version with a search function that works?

Thanks in advance

martin
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    forum.seonote.info Forum Index -> Support, Bug Reports and Feature Requests (Old) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: