SEO Note forum.seonote.info
SEO Note Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

RTF document. TEXT FILL bugs (two of them).

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    forum.seonote.info Forum Index -> Bugs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
XPT

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:45 am    Post subject: RTF document. TEXT FILL bugs (two of them). Reply with quote

Version of SEO Note: 1.3.34.
Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium.

Description: If Text Fill of some text was changed, and I want change it to another color it becomes blank (automatic).

Example:
Write sentence "One, Two, Three."
Use "text fill" to change whole sentence.
Try to change color of "Two" word.

Another bug's description:
After opening file with "text filled" sentence it is impossible to turn of text fill with "automatic" color (it changes nothing even if the color of fill was changed).
EDIT: "automatic" text fill doesn't work at all.

A little bit of off-topic:
You can make categories of bug's. It will be easier to find if the bug was already posted or not.
My proposition of categories (if you find out that my idea is good Smile ):
Text editor bugs, Tree bugs, File format bugs, Other bugs.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    forum.seonote.info Forum Index -> Bugs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: