SEO Note forum.seonote.info
SEO Note Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Script or macro feature?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    forum.seonote.info Forum Index -> Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WmAMitchell

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:01 am    Post subject: Script or macro feature? Reply with quote

Is there any way to insert text quickly, i.e., like one would via a macro or script?

I see that one can insert a template but that's not what I needed. Some sort of quick text fill option to avoid having to enter repetitive text manually.

Thanks.
Marvel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UltraEdit can be invoked from the command line in Windows. This is most often done using the Dos-prompt box which usually is accessed under Start -> Programs -> Accessories. The command line gives you more power and control over your standard Windows operations and provides the flexibility required for tasks that may exceed the user-friendliness of the Windows user interface.

To invoke UltraEdit from the command line, simply enter "uedit32" and press Enter. This will open UltraEdit, just as clicking on the UltraEdit icon in Windows will.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    forum.seonote.info Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: