SEO Note forum.seonote.info
SEO Note Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HyperLink to File does not work!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    forum.seonote.info Forum Index -> Support, Bug Reports and Feature Requests (Old)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pss

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 5:09 pm    Post subject: HyperLink to File does not work! Reply with quote

Hi SeoNote Admin!

I have 2 serious problems:

1) HyperLink to File:

It has been impossible to use this resource because it does not work, does not open the archives specified in path, not even in level 1, (Disk C), in summary does not work.

Ref:
OS= Windows XP PRO sp2 (Spanish version)
Folder of Data Main = "Mis Documentos" (Spanish language)
Level of Depth of the My Archives = 7,8,9
*All my files have and contain names in Spanish.

I have made test to the directory of C having tried to open file.TXT and it does not pass anything.

file:///C:\test%20link.txt (It does not work, level 1)

Please, could review this and find a solution?

Note: The other two operations with HyperLinks: Internal HyperLink and Web HyperLink, works well and of correct way.

Problem 2
The way of to save/kept the data, whenever the data file is saved does with compression of the data, which returns east very slow and irritating procedure. Could be implemented in the pop-up menu the option for ?Save Without Compression?? , or to add in ?Settings? the option for ?Autosave without compression??

I will thank for its answer
pss.
igvard

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:34 pm    Post subject: About Files links Reply with quote

It is possible because you have Spanish files names. If you can, please try add link to file with english name and test it.

About problem2 we work about this. Please wait:)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    forum.seonote.info Forum Index -> Support, Bug Reports and Feature Requests (Old) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: