SEO Note forum.seonote.info
SEO Note Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

tags and filters

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    forum.seonote.info Forum Index -> Support, Bug Reports and Feature Requests (Old)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
onyx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:00 am    Post subject: tags and filters Reply with quote

I might be asking for too much
im using Bonsai from natara software:
http://www.natara.com
it has a very good system of giving every note a category and some keywords,dates, and more..

I can than use filters to get a list of the subject i need
like:
all notes that are waiting for an answer, with the keyword "bills"
etc.

can you implement a basic system like that?
u think even only with categories and keywords

thanks for this wonderful software
it has a very good future
and you are very fast and good

onyx
Fozzy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:49 am    Post subject: Already download Reply with quote

Thanks we already doanload this program and after few discover we add this funcionality from this (same or better)
Starlyth

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 8:12 pm    Post subject: keywords and tags as alternative to search Reply with quote

I started playing with a program called WikidPad today (@sourceforge.net), and a feature they used was WikiWords. Basically a tag system, which would be an excellent addition to an awesome program.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    forum.seonote.info Forum Index -> Support, Bug Reports and Feature Requests (Old) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: