SEO Note forum.seonote.info
SEO Note Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Seo Note intrigues - but is there a manual to help get start

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    forum.seonote.info Forum Index -> Support, Bug Reports and Feature Requests (Old)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mike_allemande

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:07 pm    Post subject: Seo Note intrigues - but is there a manual to help get start Reply with quote

Hi there

Just came across Seo Note and it seems very interesting and could help me organize my life and projects.

While most of the actions are self explanatory, others are not obvious to me.

For instance if I start a new folder, I don't understand what has happened

Or I am not clear how to make a note RTF or HTML - if I select a passage and click on format HTML the options are greyed out.

Perhaps I am missing something.

Do you perhaps have a manual that could help someone like me.

Best wishes

Mike
ps its amazing that you do all of this for free
JoeClu

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mike,

if you can swith between Web and Source view (through View/HTML main menu or kbd shorcuts ctrl+alt+W/S) then you are in HTML mode. But beware that a bug in SeoNote will cut the page down to its first line... undo and it's OK (and Backup, as usual)

Other thing (GREAT one indeed!) : conversion is possible betweeen the two formats (actually all the known formats txt/RTF/HTML) e.g. via the contextual menu "convert"

hope this can temporaly help... while waiting for next version :-)

Clu
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    forum.seonote.info Forum Index -> Support, Bug Reports and Feature Requests (Old) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: