SEO Note forum.seonote.info
SEO Note Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Font and Colours

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    forum.seonote.info Forum Index -> Support, Bug Reports and Feature Requests (Old)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Max

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:33 am    Post subject: Font and Colours Reply with quote

It would be nice if the font and background colour for trees and text would be saved in the data file, such that you can have different settings for every file. Now it is a global setting. (Or did I miss something?)
I'd like to define styles (set of font, colour, paragraph settings etc.) in order to switch easily between several styles. Can that be done?

Anyway - nice work!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:44 am    Post subject: Re: Font and Colours Reply with quote

OK, found the styles. However, I can't edit them and I can't assign a hotkey.
Max

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:55 am    Post subject: Re: Font and Colours Reply with quote

Now I know why editing styles doesn't work. It isn't "edit", it's "replace". Could you please change the menu accordingly? Anyway, a real edit function would be great - especially if you like to define only several style properties. Now it's all or nothing.
Is there a special style definition file? Is it possible to save the defined styles and hotkeys in the data file as well?
Fozzy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:16 pm    Post subject: Okay Reply with quote

OKay will view
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    forum.seonote.info Forum Index -> Support, Bug Reports and Feature Requests (Old) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: