SEO Note forum.seonote.info
SEO Note Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Memory, hang time, & cpu Part III

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    forum.seonote.info Forum Index -> Support, Bug Reports and Feature Requests (Old)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
summuz

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:12 am    Post subject: Memory, hang time, & cpu Part III Reply with quote

Hi Guys,
The new version (1.3.9) is definitely quicker, congrats!
However, I still see that when switching to and from tabs that contain bitmap images the CPU is still spiking around 50%. It also took about 20 seconds to load one of the tabs containing about 3 MBs of bitmap images, and the memory usage jumped to about 40,000K.
I know this is a large amount of MBs to load on a page, but loading the exact page in Keynote was instant, and I only saw a 4% spike in the CPU, while memory usage remained at a constant 5,000K.
I also saw the same behavior when I would minimize SEO Note: 50% CPU spike, and about 40,000K memory usage. I should point out that this was with "Autosave on minimize" unchecked (off).
You guys are probaly getting sick of hearing about Keynote, but I would definitely take it as a compliment that so many hard core Keynote users have taken this much interest in SEO Note.
Keep up the great work! Very Happy
Fozzy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:12 pm    Post subject: Working Reply with quote

Yes - working on this, thanks for suggestion
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    forum.seonote.info Forum Index -> Support, Bug Reports and Feature Requests (Old) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: