SEO Note forum.seonote.info
SEO Note Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How I make to move/displacement by the Tree panel?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    forum.seonote.info Forum Index -> Support, Bug Reports and Feature Requests (Old)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pss

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:45 pm    Post subject: How I make to move/displacement by the Tree panel? Reply with quote

Hi ADMIN!

REF: Seo Note v.1.3.5 date: 10/02/2006

The Editor RTF includes a vertical lateral bar to move (scroller), however the TreeView does not include anything. When the Tree is very extensive becomes necessary to find the arrows to move in the Tree, which is very tedious.

POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS:
1. Why do not include the horizontal and vertical bar to move in the tree?
2. Or Why do not include the arrows in the ToolBar? (like icon-buttons)
3. Or it is implemented so that with the wheel of mouse it is possible to be moved by the Tree.

see image: http://www.flickr.com/photos/31227981@N00/98038159/
pss

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:14 pm    Post subject: about the displacement bar to Tree Reply with quote

Sorry! Embarassed

Just I discover that SeoNote if it brings bars of displacement in the Tree. But to activate them, it must have in the Tree a determined number of items to be able to visualize them, in addition the window program must be in way open full screen.

Normally I do not use the screen in way full, generally resize.

Now, everything is well.

thanks
seonote
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:18 pm    Post subject: Re: How I make to move/displacement by the Tree panel? Reply with quote

pss wrote:
Hi ADMIN!

REF: Seo Note v.1.3.5 date: 10/02/2006

The Editor RTF includes a vertical lateral bar to move (scroller), however the TreeView does not include anything. When the Tree is very extensive becomes necessary to find the arrows to move in the Tree, which is very tedious.

POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS:
1. Why do not include the horizontal and vertical bar to move in the tree?
2. Or Why do not include the arrows in the ToolBar? (like icon-buttons)
3. Or it is implemented so that with the wheel of mouse it is possible to be moved by the Tree.

see image: http://www.flickr.com/photos/31227981@N00/98038159/

Thank you for the suggestions!

There is additional toolbar for tree. Download new version, please.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    forum.seonote.info Forum Index -> Support, Bug Reports and Feature Requests (Old) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: